好きな作り手の一人です。

■A day with a certain "je ne sais quoi"

A day with a certain "je ne sais quoi" from sébastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.

Some days like this you know something special is going to happen ! We all met on that gorge in Le Fayet, french Alps, where I live and the fun began. What a positiv energy: some of us were highlining, other bridge jumping.
It was a day with a certain " je ne sais quoi"

Do not hesitate to share this video.

All the best for this coming new year.

My web sites:

Filming and production: jefilm.com

Mountain guiding: chamonixguiding.com

ski coaching:
chamonixskischool.com.
www.megeve-ski-school.com

follow me on twitter: twitter.com/sebmontaz

To contact me: info@chamonixguiding.com

c) 2009 a film by Seb Montaz-Rosset.


こちらはラフなもの?
■Bridge rope jumping and Highline session

Bridge rope jumping and Highline session from sébastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.

This is a first edit of what will surely become a nice intimate video.
I did like the atmosphere on that day with friends bridge jumping and others sending highlines.
I love this video for the spontaneity and raw intimate looks into a good adrenaline day.

Please do not hesitate to send me your critics and advices before I go further into editing it !.

(c) 2009 a film by Seb Montaz-Rosset.
Je Ne Sais Quoi films. jefilm.com
Music
"Pain of life" and "uniform reggae mix" by Drunksouls

0 コメント: