クライミングと音楽に生きる男がSaid BelhajだとするとRenan Ozturkはクライミングとアートに生きる男といったところでしょうか。

Rock Monkey Art

■My Day "Living the Dream"

My Day "Living the Dream" from renan ozturk on Vimeo.

My quintessential day here in Boulder Colorado.

For most of the last 6 years I've been a traveling vagabond following my passion for rock climbing. This existence involved sleeping outside in wild places, hitching rides, having very little belongings, a drained bank account and some gourmet dumpster diving for food. I climbed everyday and lived my dream.

These days I'm a domesticated man. By most people's standards I'm still living in the ghetto with my 1988 beater car and trailer-like house. Each day I find time to escape to the nearby rock spires and bag a summit. Making this creative short I realized that I still live my dream everyday...!

some making of: http://vimeo.com/8323339
some art: http://www.rockmonkeyart.com/Home.html

■Bumbles & Out-Takes

Bumbles & Out-Takes from renan ozturk on Vimeo.

A bit of behind the scenes on the My Day "Living the Dream" piece...footy of the funky POV setup

0 コメント: