Two Days in Chamonix from neil hart on Vimeo.

A couple of weeks a go, me and the boy headed to chamonix for a few days, mainly just to chill, but also to look at the bouldering around the area, to be honest I was not impressed, there are a few good lines, but its not really a bouldering destination, but the forest boulders around medonet are something special,

Its another learning curve for my new camera, so I am really sorry about the quality of the footage, It was so hard trying to shoot on low light for the first time, but I hope you enjoy the little taster of chamonix.

Music: Freestylers - Cracks ft. Belle Humble (Flux Pavilion Remix)

Ailefroide 2011 from neil hart on Vimeo.

Just returned from my summer vacations, 6 days of DH biking, 1 day of white water rafting, a day of via ferrata, oh and 3 days of bouldering :)

I did have one rest day, but anyway, here is a little video of the bouldering in ailefoide, it’s a nice location, if you have not been, go, trust me its amazing.

WARNING: Please do not feed the wild animals, if you sit patiently and long enough you will get to see marmots; do not leave food on the rocks to attract them, thanks

0 コメント: